Monday, October 18, 2010

PART ONE before the battles chapter four

We're going to skip the kong family because we don't know what there saying, so on to hyrule.The kingdom of hyrule has suffered many misfortunes including: the triforce of wisdom being destroyed and the land falling into chaos.Princess zelda is dead and her son prince james has taken over, which causes so many problems that they don't even have a ceremony for the naming and no matter what happens the people of hyrule are going to get rid of their boy king.

3 comments:

  1. WOW this is exciting! Please post more!!! :D I especially love the military Club Penguin and the reference to the Tournament of Gaming Champions! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, pretty much exciting and cool too. Thanks for visiting my site, and I'd like to let you know that I'm going to visit your site more often because you got my attention... :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks guys but I write Fan-fiction now so next time you come there isn't going to be much left.

    ReplyDelete